Medford High School
Medford High School encourages and assists all students to become creative and critical thinkers with compassionate hearts who embrace global citizenship.
As a community of lifelong learners, we collaborate and engage with each other to develop and realize our potential. In an inclusive environment of physical safety and emotional security, Medford High School fosters diversity and addresses the needs of the whole child. At Medford High School, educators personalize the educational experience and emphasize the importance of personal integrity as essential to becoming engaged citizens and contributors to their community, nation, and global society.
21st Century Learning Expectations
- Become self-directed learners.
- Communicate effectively.
- Apply problem-solving skills and critical and creative thinking.
- Use technology appropriately as a tool for learning, collaboration, presentation, research, and design.
- Act with integrity, respect and responsibility toward themselves, others, and the environment.
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability.
- Collaborate in diverse groups to share knowledge, build consensus, and achieve goals.
- Practice leadership in and service to their community.
- Become contributing citizens in a global society.
Medford Vocational Technical High School
At Medford Vocational-Technical High School, caring educators serve as role models and encourage and assist all students to reach their potential as learners. To fulfill that mission, the school creates a climate in which parents, teachers, administrators and staff not only set high expectations for students, but also offer them considerable motivation and support.
Medford Vocational Technical High School is a community of lifelong learners who respect diversity and are actively involved in the life of the school, which offers physical safety and emotional security. As a result, graduates of Medford Vocational Technical High School become responsible citizens and contributors to their community, their nation and a global society.